La Ceiba Airport Beach Property
- La Ceiba, Honduras: 800' of Caribbean Beach Front Property, with 480' of river front on the west side and 380' of lagoon front on the east side. Approx 8-acres of wooded land with many mature trees. Great for an investment, a large resort, or a retirement development. Five miles from the La Ceiba International Airport and eight miles from La Ceiba.
- Selling entire parcel for: $475,000 US $'s.
Details On The La Ceiba, Honduras Beach Front Property
- Water on Three Sides & Mountains to the South:
Size and Type of Land:
- North: 800’ of expansive sandy beach on the Caribbean Sea.
- West: 480’ of river frontage.
- East: 380’ of lagoon frontage.
- South: 6000 ft. mountain range and national park about 5 miles south of property.
Location of Land:
- Approximately 8-acres.
- Land is about 3 to 4 ft above sea level.
- The sandy beach is expansive, maybe 150’ deep.
- Property has lots of large mature trees including some fruit trees.
- There is road access to the property.
- Power is several hundred feet from the property.
How to Get To La Ceiba:
- Located on the north Caribbean Coast of the Honduras mainland.
- Five miles west of La Ceiba, Honduras (8-miles by road).
- La Ceiba is about 30 miles from the Bay Islands and Roatan.
- Property is about 5-miles from the La Ceiba International Airport.
- Close to several national parks, great river rapids, and ego tourism.
- Close to the Coco Pando Resort.
Why the North Coast of Honduras
- 4-Airlines fly daily to San Pedro Sula from US cities: Miami, Houston, NY, and Atlanta. There are 10 domestic flights daily from San Pedro Sula to La Ceiba.
- From Roatan, there are several flights and several ferries daily to La Ceiba.
- Within Honduras, there are numerous regional flights daily.
- From the USA and Canada, you can drive or bus through Mexico, Belize, & Guatemala.
- Land is ¼ the cost of land on the Bay Islands or Belize Islands.
- Building and living costs are ½ or less than that on Bay Islands or Belize Islands.
- The entire north coast has beautiful Caribbean beaches to the north and 3000’ to 6000’ mountain ranges to the south. Great natural beauty.
- La Ceiba features eco tourism opportunities with its proximity to the Congrejal.
- River, the Pico Bonito National Park and the Cuero y Salado Wildlife Refuge.
- La Ceiba is a city of maybe 130,000 with good medical facilities, shopping, restaurants, hotels, etc.
For the entire parcel: $475,000 US $’s.